photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Valentine's Day and Playrooms!

At Pad + Party we are LOVING all the options for personalized "classroom valentines"this year!  
Have you seen them?  They are precious (tiny only 3.5 x 2.5 like the old school ones).
Here are a few of our favorites (from: Poppy Press, Pera Press, Tiny Prints, Minted, and Sugar & Spice)! 
 P.S. there's still time to order before Feb 14th!!!














 






 






 




The Donut Valentines are just too cute and so I did a little researching and came across the adorable printable from one of my favorite blogs I heart naptime





I just can't think of anything better than a donut valentine, but unfortanetly I already bought all of Mae Mae's little Valentine's treats, and while they aren't assembled yet, I think they will turn out great!
I found some pink "peeps" at the grocery store.


And I'm thinking about either going in the "Glad you're my peep!" or "You're one cool chick" direction, and maybe doing a nest of some sort out of crinkly paper...we shall see  (stay tuned:) 

--------------------------------------------------------------

And on a totally unrelated topic, playrooms have been on my brain lately so when my friend, Bailey, posted this picture of her son's playroom on Instagram...


I got motivated to get my playroom butt in gear!  
I asked her to share pics of Thomas' fun space! 
 But first you must meet Thomas!!

(probably the cutest kid in the world...)


Here he is playing with his mama's shoe laces 
because they are SO much more fun than toys...


Her favorite part of the room are the shelves and baskets from Ikea!  (We actually have those in our playroom too! How funny!) But I just love the vibe of the whole room.  
It's so kiddie and colorful but yet so well designed!

Check out the wallpaper they are going to install soon...


Geeez...It's just perfect.

You go girl and thanks for sharing!!!  

If you are "playroom - proud" (or anything proud!) 
please email padandparty@gmail.com! 
 I'd love to share your photos on the blog!!


That's all for now, thanks for visiting!

XO, 
P + P 





  

No comments:

Post a Comment