photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Monday, January 27, 2014

And we're back! Catch up time

Sorry for the extended vacay...between spending a month in Texas, loving on my fam, finishing up and starting a few work things, unpacking a months worth of stuff, and trying to start 2014 off with some healthy habits around here, I haven't had one free second to post (or if I did, I filled it with Treehouse Masters and a Bud Light - y'all watch this Peyton Manning Video David sent me...it's the best!)


Anyway I do want to keep up this blog, because it's such a creative outlet for me, but am totally going to blame the excessive posting back in the day on crazy nesting hormones!  When I originally started the blog, I was wanting it to be more like a newsletter, but blogging just seemed to be the easiest and most accesible way to do that, so we will see how it evolves... I'm trying to be open for God to take P+P (the business and the blog too) where He wants it to go.  Because a lots of things (not just P+P) have been growing and changing around here like my bunnies!!!!

  

Mae Mae's bows have been growing too! Haha thanks to a Christmas present from her Godmother! 


And speaking of healthy habits, we started trying to sit down as a family and eat dinner together!  We've been doing it for about a week and it's definitely one of the best parts of my day!  
The kiddos like it too...


Ok enough about me, on to important Pad + Party stuff...
play area updates and ideas for Valentine's Day treat bags coming soon!  

It's good to be back.  Thanks for reading and I hope you are having a great 2014 so far!!!

Oh and also a shout out to my mama! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MILLIE!!!!! 
WE LOVE YOU!!!!!


XO, 
P + P

No comments:

Post a Comment