photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Monday, February 17, 2014

Party Pics: Toddler Valentine's Day

It's been a while since I've entertained, so instead of having a regular get together with our little play group, I decided to have a full on baby Valentine's bash!  It was so fun (and wild...14 babies from 3.5 months to 4 years old!)!! Here are some party pics (thanks Ellen, for photographing the whole thing!!)









there was a Valentine decorating station...(the teacher in me loves "stations")...


I made pink blueberry muffins using this recipe... (and red food coloring)


A friend brought these delicious incredible yummy best things ever...








and all in all, it was a great time!!! I spent less than $100 on everything so I think we will have more of these little toddler holiday parties in the future!  However I was kind of brain dead the next day, so I took an idea from Houston Mom Blog and poured our balls in the bathtub!





we had a ball! haha I highly recommend it!

Happy Monday!!!

XO
P + P









No comments:

Post a Comment