photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Thursday, December 5, 2013

P + P Particulars: Hilary's Haute Picks

So my brother's girlyfriend, Hilary Bird, is a totally creative, smart, hip and beautiful young lady (and we are SO happy that she likes to hang around Uncle T)!! She was the one that actually came up with Pad + Party logo (the two P's tied together with a bow...so fresh!) and was one of my biggest encouragers to start the biz!  (Thanks Hila!)  Anyway she sends me the coolest stuff 24-7 (a lot of it from fresh young Texan artists) and so I thought I'd start a little feature honoring all the neat stuff she has brought into my life.

Aren't they cute?? LOOOOOVE them!

First up is  Pearly Gates Design, not only does super talented artist Carrie (UT grad), make beautiful custom invitations and stationary...



but her shop is stocked with fabulous, unique and custom gifts!

I'm LOVING those napkins!!! Would be a great hostess gift for your next holiday party....



Hilary also introduced me to this gorgeous line of handmade jewelry by Nicola Bathie, a TCU grad!   



Have you heard of it?  It's beautiful!!! 
Check out some of P + P's favorite items...








And last but not least...Hilary has let me in on a little shoe secret...(I've posted about their clothing and home department in the past) BUT Zara has AWESOME, COMFY and relatively INEXPENSIVE  shoes!!! Who knew?

Hilary bought these beauties a few weeks ago...
$159


Here are some of my other favorites from Zara...

$49

$179


$35


Anyway now you know! 
Thanks Hila Bird...Keep em' coming!

XO
P + P











No comments:

Post a Comment