photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Monday, December 9, 2013

Living Room Updates

So we ended up postponing the house tour on Design Mom until I could finish a few more projects around the house.  One of those being a living room update!  My mom gave me her old seagrass rug (my Dash & Albert is just too dirty/old/flimsy for kiddos), I'm having some pillows made -belated birthday gift (adding pink!!!), and I've asked for a one gorgeous piece of artwork for Christmas (it's called Cypress Forrest by Ashton Shaw Despot)...so hopefully Santa is listening and my living room will have a little more of this going on by January!

We have a lot of dark army green and brown/caramel in the room and we already have those chairs with the PD Fig Leaf fabric pillows, so I am hoping the addition of these new fun colors will lighten it up a bit too!  And isn't that painting beautiful?  She was a sorority sister of mine who lives in NOLA and I have fallen in love with her work!  I will show you more of it soon!!  It's all INCREDIBLE!!

 ALSO a Festive Dinner Party Diva brought to you 
by my girl Laurie of House Happy later this 
week and another gift guide! GSE!

XO 
P + P



1 comment:

  1. I love all the fabric especially that peachy pink one!!

    ReplyDelete