photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Thursday, November 21, 2013

P + P Particulars: Stocking Stuffers

Almost 18 months ago (yep MM is almost 18 months!!) I found Beth from 1canoe2 through our mutual love of letterpress.  I had her make Mae Mae's sweet birth announcements and she did a fantastic job...


I recently made a visit to her site when planning Davy's announcements and was totally blown away by everything she has going on!!  Talk about great stocking stuffers (tea towels, milk glasses, notepads, calendar etc)...her whole website is on my Christmas list this year!!! Check it out...

Beautiful Holiday Cards

Sweet Kid Cards!

You can't tell from the pic, but this calendar is large! 
I want this to hang over the kids' Busy Board in the kitchen!  


Wouldn't these prints be PERFECT in a little boy's nursery?

Presidents Glasses

 Why not study Social Studies with some cookies?

I know someone who needs this print in her dorm room (cali sister are ya reading this?)

Cutest Grocery List Notepad EVER

Hand painted Globes

I want to get Mae Mae this pink globe sooo bad! 


Tea Towels

Isn't it awesome?
Happy gifting! 

XO
P + P


No comments:

Post a Comment