photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Thursday, November 7, 2013

P + P Particulars: Southern Living Style/DPD

At P + P, we are in the Thanksgiving spirit, well not really, we've still got jack-o-lanterns on the front porch, but we did pick up the latest copy of Southern Living and upon devouring it, we got inspired!!! You see, sadly, I picked out a china pattern that I've gotten a little tired of... 

Spode "Delamere" in Brown



 BUT after reading SL, I have a new fondness for it BECAUSE they paired it (see the last pic) with my favorite BLUE & WHITE!!!!  If I was having T-giving at my house, this is totally how I would set the table, but since I am not, I thought I'd set up my table anyway and plan a dinner party (that might not ever happen because OMG this time of year is too busy!!!!)  

Check out the beautiful table from Southern Living...





Now see my "Copycat" Style...







Now obviously my setting wasn't as spectacular as Southern Living's, but WHO CARES!  That table setting didn't cost me a dime (yes I have feathers lying around the house) and it makes me oh so happy to see my china in a new light!!! Do you like it?

If you want help setting your Thanksgiving table, or you want to be a Dinner Party DIVA...email padandparty@gmail.com we are here to help... $25 consultation fee!

XO
P + P

P.S.  I'm putting together another post on Lucite furniture because after the first post, I had tons of people texting and emailing me proclaiming their love for the stuff too!  They've sent pics of how they use it in their house and y'all...it's awesome!  So if you LOVE lucite, email padandparty@gmail.com a pic of it in your casa and I'll feature it on the blog!






No comments:

Post a Comment