photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

P + P Particulars: Pumpkins Part III (aka the Finale) and Toddler Treat Bags

Hope everyone had the HAPPIEST Halloween!  Mae Mae was super sick all week (which was a total bummer for me b/c I was way too excited slash I was acting like it was New Years Eve...way too much hype and build up in my head) and then once our cupcake wasn't feeling her best, we blew everything off, did a little trick or treating, came home, drank wine and ate our frito pies!  All in all it was a perfect night! 


I did get a chance to drill our pumpkins and it was so fun!!!  However I will have to admit, I did the entire activity by myself (so much for family bonding/memories)!  And it made me realize what I realize every time I use power tools, that I should use them more often, because they are therapy to me!  Anyway  I didn't really put a lot of thought into the pumpkin design because there were like 10 minutes left during nap time, but I still think they turned out pretty cute!  






My sweet friends, Mr. and Mrs. Born, drilled their pumpkins too!  And they totally showed me up, they made a pumpkin for their sweet pup Izzy!!! Look how cool!


Way to go guys, y'all've got skills...

Another fun Halloween Happening around here was made possible by my new friend Holly, from Holly Days!  She sent Mae Mae the CUTEST treat bag tags for her Trick or Treat Party at School!!! 


My original idea was to fill treat bags with gummy worms and spiders and Hershey's kisses (get it? "Bugs and Kisses"?)  But after polling my mom friends, I decided that gummy snacks and hershey kisses might be too much of a choking hazard for 1.5 year olds, SO I filled the treat bags with orange goldfish, graham goldfish, regular raisins and yogurt raisins and called it a day!  I still think they turned out great and Halloween-y!  I have a few tags left over, so maybe we'll do the gummy worms and kisses next year! 




Thanks again Holly for Mae Mae's ADORABLE tags!!!!  Here are a few of my favorite items from her store, but you have to check it out for yourself...she has SOOO many precious and unique things!!!










That's it for today!  

XO
P + P

No comments:

Post a Comment