photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Friday, November 8, 2013

P + P Particulars: Christmas Gifts

Since there are only 46 more days until Christmas, I thought we'd start a "Christmas Gift" feature (it's never too early!)  I come across so many wonderful and unique gifts on the internet, and I feel like it is my duty to share them with you so that you can be a thoughtful gift giver (or else I'm just wasting tons of time ha...don't tell David)!  Today I am featuring leMel designs, a gorgeous jewelry line, that happens to be owned and created by my good childhood friend Melanie and her sister Jennifer!

Melanie (left) Jennifer (right)

Aren't they gorgeous?  Melanie is a hot shot PR lady out in LA and Jennifer manages my favorite jewelry shop in Houston, Charde!  (Jennifer is also about to have a baby and she is one of the most gorgeous pregnant people I've ever seen...no kidding) I got to see both of these cuties at a wedding recently (where I was sporting some gorgeous leMel earrings courtesy of the bride...thanks Jules!) and it was so great catching up!  I was reminded of how fun it is to see childhood friends, especially when they haven't changed a bit and are doing such cool things in life!  You go girls!   

Anyway their stuff is gorgeous and makes the perfect gift for the lovely lady in your life! 
 Check out some of P + P's favorite leMel jewels!!!














See their entire collection online at their website, or visit Charde in Houston!


Happy Gift Giving!

XO
P + P 

PS If you need help finding something for everyone on your Christmas list, contact Pad + Party, we offer Christmas Shopping Services!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment