photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Tuesday, October 22, 2013

P + P Particulars: Pumpkins Part II

We've been to two different pumpkin patches this year and so far...no cute pics.  I dressed the kids up in their Monogrammed and Smocked Fall Best for the first trip...but couldn't get crazy girl to smile.


She's like "Are you kidding me Mom?"

Those are Millie's arms because even though MM begs to hold "Baby Davy" 24-7,  she apparently wants nothing to do with him at Pumpkin Patches...not that its safe for her to hold him anywhere.  But I was willing to sacrifice his safety for a cute pic.

So on our way out to the country, I saw a pumpkin patch on the side of the road and decided maybe a spontaneous trip would yield better pictures...no such luck.


That was the best picture I got...however this time we actually picked out and bought pumpkins!


Since Mae Mae and Davy are too young to get the whole "put a smiling face" on the pumpkin thing and because I have two really cute terracotta jack-o-laterns already on my porch, I decided we would try power tools on our pumpkins this year!  We are going to wait to drill these babies this weekend so that they'll last until Halloween, but I have found plenty of inspirational pumpkins on the internet...


I'm thinking about going with polka dots and maybe doing a little bit of fretwork design too! 
 I'll post pics if they turn out!

We also got a few "spookies" aka small pumpkins (haha that's what they called them at both patches, so it must be legit) and Mae Mae and I are going to try this fun tutorial by Stacey


Get excited for Pumpkins Part III next week, haha the never ending post...

XO 
P + P


No comments:

Post a Comment