photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Thursday, October 24, 2013

P + P Particulars: Houston Hot Spots

Because of David's crazy work schedule, I end up spending a lot of time in Houston.  I love the city for so many reasons...family, food, shopping, kid's attractions and of course all my sweet friends!!! And while I still consider myself a die hard Houstonian, with new restaurants opening every week, there's no way I can keep up with the best places to dine.  Therefore often (and obnoxiously) I send out a group text asking for recommendations.  And my friends always pull through!  Here is a list of 12 of the most "fun, new, trendy and romantic"Houston Hot Spots compiled by my friends the foodies!

















































Bon Appetit! 

XO 
P + P

P.S. We painted pumpkins and it was really fun! 
Yes MM tasted the paint...every color.  

No comments:

Post a Comment