photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Friday, October 18, 2013

P + P Particulars: Pumpkins Part I

This year I decided to leave the Halloween decorations in the attic.  Which I'm sure makes me a bad mom/homemaker, but I just didn't have the heart to add more stuff to all the clutter of boppy pillows and push toys we've already got going on!  However I couldn't skip the pumpkins!!!!  We are going to try something new with our big pumpkins on the porch this year (it involves a power drill!! pics coming soon) but here are a few P + P styled pumpkins that have really gotten me in the Fall mood!



Love mixing in limes and satsumas with the white pumpkins for a fun mix of fall colors





and my very favorite pumpkin....

Mae Mae's pumpkin bloomers are from here

While in Houston the last 2 weeks, I had the honor of teaching a lesson at Circle of Friends.  (My mom is the leader of the teen group that meets every Wednesday night, and since my background is in Special Education, I love attending the group whenever I'm in town...email padandparty@gmail.com if you are in the Houston area and want more information on this great ministry!!!) 

Anyway we talked about how a Pumpkin is like a Christian.  Here is a link to the entire lesson...it's a fun way to sprinkle a little spiritual meaning into a fun holiday activity with your child!



I hope you have a great weekend!  
Next week we'll have some Pumpkins Part II, a new Tablescape feature and 1st Birthday Party Pics!!!

XO
P + P

No comments:

Post a Comment