photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Inspired Interiors: Blue + White

Whenever I go to an antique store or flea market, I am always on the lookout for unique pieces of Blue and White china.  I really can't get enough, I just love it so!  However after including it in almost every room of my house, I have realized that I am bordering on too much of a good thing!  Truly it isn't just the china that I love, but the clean, crisp, southern and traditional feel of the lovely cobalt and bright white mixed together.  Therefore I put together this design board of some beautiful ways to incorporate the feel of Blue and White china in your home, without stocking up on every plate, vase or ginger jar that comes your way! 

And just to add to my Blue + White obsession, this past spring my mom found all these gorgeous pieces of china washed up on the beach in Hawaii!!!  These pieces (along with all the sea-glass) have been showing up in the surf on the black sand beaches in Hilo ever since the 1946 tsunami.


  
Isn't that cool?


XO 
P + P

No comments:

Post a Comment