photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Tuesday, September 10, 2013

P + P Runway Rooms : Color Blocking + Ombre

Color blocking and Ombre are two of my favorite fashion trends.  I (lazily) rocked the ombre hair for a while, before I decided to start highlighting again, and I always feel very cool in color blocked frocks.  The difference between the two is that with color blocking there is a strict cut off between colors and with ombre it's a gradual shade change.  Here are a few of my favorite of the two looks...


 


And although I love clothes, makeup and hair, my first love is still interior decor so I'm so excited to share with you a new P + P Feature...Runway Rooms!  You can expect to see how the looks from the catwalk can be translated into your casa!  Today I will share with you a fun way to give your shelves a little more style by grouping your books according to the design principles of color blocking with ombre shades!  Here are a few of my favorite vignettes!








And here are some Pad + Party Styled Shelves...


What do you think?  Do you like the look? Would you use in it your house?  


XO
P + P 


No comments:

Post a Comment