photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Thursday, August 29, 2013

P+P's Favorite Finds: Fabrics

Right now I am working on a few projects that have me contemplating some really gorgeous fabric.  Whether you are starting from scratch and designing an entire room around a certain colorway, OR you're working a fun print into an existing scheme, the right fabric can really make such a positive difference! 

Here are a few of my current favorite fabrics...let me know which one you like best in the comments section!

A.

 B.

C.

D.

 E.


F.


G.


H.


I.



J.


K.

L. 
Can't stop thinking about this last one...it wants to be in my guest room sooo bad!!!


In other news, two of Pad + Party "E-Design" projects are wrapping up right now and I can't wait to share them with you!  

Remember to let me know if you are interested in P+P's E-Design Service!!!  It's really fun and so far I've gotten great feedback!

XO
P + P

No comments:

Post a Comment