photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Monday, August 26, 2013

Monogrammed Monday: Linen Napkins

Introducing P+P's first Monogrammed Monday!  Today I'm bringing you the best the web has to offer of monogrammed linen napkins!  While companies like Julia B. and Leontine Linens make beautiful linens, they are a bit pricey.  So I have included not only my favorite luxury brands, but the napkin that every hostess, with not the mostess money, can afford! 




Champagne Taste:
Number Four Eleven
Leontine Linens
Julia B

Beer Budget:
Sincerely Yours Lauren
Keaton & Co.
Tiny Tulip



About a year ago, I purchased the most beautiful set of 12 linen, contrast stitched, cocktail napkins on One Kings Lane for only $45!  I had them monogrammed here in Shreveport for almost nothing and truly feel like a million bucks everytime I use them! 





Hope you have a great week!

XO
P + P



No comments:

Post a Comment