photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Monday, August 5, 2013

Southern Style: Baby and Children's Clothing

I'm going to be honest, one of my favorite things to do everyday is dress Mae Mae.  And being from the South, I just love to see her in clothes that are timeless and traditional.  I feel like it accentuates the pure sweetness of being a baby and it brings me joy to do things like my mother and grandmothers did in the past.

                       
                                             Mom, 1961                                            Dad, 1960

Anyway finding heirloom quality, hand stitched, or smocked clothing isn't super easy these days.  And since I am obsessed with dressing Mae Mae as traditional as can be, I have done my research and found some really great companies that are still making some really precious stuff.

So without further ado here is P + P's (1st) Southern Style Feature!!!

               The Best of Baby and Children's Clothing


Little Laundry is based out of Birmingham and sells their clothes through trunk shows twice a year.  Ever since my friend, Lauren (who happens to be a personal stylist who will be featured on the blog in September!) introduced me to this line, I have been obsessed! With a great fabric selection, these custom pieces are well priced, comfortable and so traditional!  You can check out the rest of their collection on Facebook OR you can come see it in person in Shreveport August 20th or 21st!  My good friend, Michel and I, are hosting a trunk show and would love for you to come and see why we have fallen in love!  If you can't make it, email padandparty@gmail.com and we can help you place an order over the phone or by email!  

___________________________________________________________________

Lauren actually introduced me to this line too!  And it is just to die for.  We are going to host a Spring show for Alice Kathleen as well, so I will keep you updated.  For now, you can order through their website or check them out on Facebook.  

___________________________________________________________________


Pears + Bears not only has great baby and kids clothing, but their accessories (think colorful canvas and leather bags, statement jewelry and fun shoes) will make any mama look put together and fresh!  
You can order online!  Their Fall Collection should be up soon...

___________________________________________________________________

You can order Kate & Libby through trunk shows or online.  I missed the one in Shreveport this summer, but am planning on making it to the Spring show.  This stuff is too cute to be missed!!!
___________________________________________________________________

Get excited to see lot of  P + P Interior Decor
 and Special Events on the blog this week!  
Have a great Monday!!



XO 
P + P

No comments:

Post a Comment