photo home-7.png photo about-12.png photo portfolio.png photo contact-7.png photo services.png

Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Mae Mae's Nursery: After

I started planning Mae Mae's nursery long before the moment I found out she was a girl!  Thanks to Project Nursery (this was pre-Pinterest era) I had been cataloging and storing inspiring pictures for months and by the time I saw the ultra sound picture I knew exactly what I wanted to do!  Light pink walls, white window treatments, natural rug, girlie but low key bedding, a cream glider with pink piping and framed watercolor prints.  Once we moved, I just replicated Mae Mae's nursery in our new house and added an extra twin bed to fit the room!  I am so pleased with how it all turned out.  


MAE MAE'S NURSERY: AFTER 















And yes, that is a picture of me "nursing" my baby doll at age 2 when my little brother was born.  Mae Mae isn't into dolls yet, but I can wait to see all the funny things she will do when Davy gets here!  



XO
P + P 


2 comments:

  1. Love it! The Birdie Ballet is my favorite part. Can't wait to see Davy's next week:)

    ReplyDelete